Your smile is always one of the top-most things about yourself you care about. That’s why you brush every day, you floss, you use mouth cleaning agents to make sure your smile remains beautifully white and perfect. However, even after taking all the necessary precautions, your teeth may discolour or suffer damage. This can be due to infection or trauma and you may have to visit your dentist to get the problem treated. Post-treatment, your tooth or teeth may not look the same, but with cosmetic dentistry, you can make that happen.
No longer would you have to live with a dented smile, with procedures like dental crowning, installing dental veneers, teeth whitening restoring the natural beauty of your smile is as easy as making a pie. You can contact our team at SmileMakers Dental in Brampton to discuss your cosmetic dental requirements. Schedule an appointment, you won’t regret it.
Gain back a confident smile
Smiles convey happiness, friendliness and warmth. A beautiful smile can attract people and make them feel comfortable in your presence. Most of all, an appealing smile helps you show others that you are self-assured and self-confident. So it’s clearly understandable that if something happens to your smile it can affect your mood and further on affect your self-esteem as well.Opt for cosmetic dentistry services, they help in bringing back the beauty of your pearly whites. If you have dental issues such as
- Crooked or misshapen tooth
- Chipped tooth
- Gaps in between
Then cosmetic dentistry is the ideal solution for you. There’s an extensive portfolio of procedures that are dedicated to making your smile look great again. You can get in touch with our team at SmileMakers Dental Care for all the details you need. Based in Brampton, we offer not only cosmetic but comprehensive dental services for clients across the region.
A complete range of cosmetic dental services to choose from
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, there’s something for any cosmetic repairs that you might be looking for. Have a look at the list below and you may find the treatment that meets your dental needs:
- Tooth whitening: It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to enhance the beauty of your smile. The effects are long-lasting and can help in brightening your smile that’s been dulled by ageing, food and drinks and other habits such as smoking. You can see the results within 15-20 minutes.
- Veneers: With porcelain veneers, you can say goodbye to crooked, chipped and misshapen tooth. They are custom-made and can be used to cover stained teeth or smoothen out an uneven smile as well. It’s the type of cosmetic treatment that offers a minimal, no-prep solution to improve the visual appeal of your smile.
- Crowns: Crowns help in repair severely damaged tooth. The root part holds the tooth firmly to your jaw bone whilst the crown restores a tooth weakened by decay and fractures.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are perfect in case you’re missing a tooth. They are small sturdy titanium posts that act as the root structure would for a natural tooth. It is placed in the jaw bone and after the bone grows back around the implant, it can hold a crown or a bridge or an overdenture.
These are just to name a few that are more common. If they do not fit your tooth needs, you can schedule an appointment with our team of expert dentists at SmileMakers Dental in Brampton. They will be more than happy to help you.
A full smile makeover for you
Smile makeovers are comprehensive solutions for anyone who’s facing several dental problems. Porcelain veneers are placed in tandem with gum contouring to achieve an even gum line with a straight-looking smile. Cosmetic bonding and teeth whitening can be used together for a gentle smile that shines. It’s complete works and although it does take a bit of time, you will be satisfied with the results that you’ve been looking for.
And that’s the beauty of cosmetic dentistry, it not only revives the beauty of your smile but also improves oral health. To find out more, contact SmileMakers Dental Care.